If you or someone you know is completely chemical depending treatment or exiting the criminal justice system, we have put together a list of resources to assist you.

Apply for Housing. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a resident of Crossing HOME, you can apply for housing.

Drop-In Centers. Where and when you can stop by one of our Twin Cities Drop-In Centers to receive assistance with employment and housing opportunities.

Our Locations. Find out where we have houses.

Helpful Links. We put together a list of employment and legal resources, as well as programs to assist in recovery support for those in recovery and their loved ones.