Volunteer involvement is what makes Crossing HOME successful. We all need you!

Volunteer opportunities come in many different forms and functions. Crossing HOME can help you find the right opportunity that suits your interests and abilities. Here are a few options to get started:

  • Walk a resident through one-to-one mentoring
  • Weekly Bible study leaders are needed for both men and women’s homes
  • Encourage others through employment coaching, and hard or soft skill development support
  • Assist in keeping a home in working order by performing needed maintenance, painting, or other improvements
  • Adopt a resident’s room, and provide furniture, bedding, wall hangings, etc. to make residents feel at home

Donate/Get Involved

Your gift today assists men and women struggling with lives of addiction and incarceration to become free, valued, and productive members of our community.

Contact us for planned giving, stocks, real estate or special tribute gifts. All gifts are tax-deductible, whether the donations are financial or physical items. Crossing HOME is organized under My Father’s House and is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit ministry.

As a registered non-profit organization, all donations to Crossing HOME are tax-deductible as allowed by law.*

You may either donate through our secure online giving portal or checks can be sent to:
Crossing HOME
1515 E. 66th St.
Richfield, MN 55423

*Crossing HOME is the DBA for the registered 501(c)3 “My Fathers House Inc”


Fill out an application or call us to discuss how you might be able to assist!