There are generally three ways to get involved with Crossing HOME:
- Prayer – All that we do and all those we serve shall be bathed in prayer.
- Participation – It takes a team of volunteers with God-given talents to accomplish the Crossing HOME vision and mission.
- Pocketbook – We are not funded through government grants. Your generous donations make possible the quality services we offer.
For more information, see below.
As St. Paul wrote in 1st Timothy 2:1, “First of all, I encourage you to pray…”
- Join our prayer team: contact Director Kurtis Smith
- Pray for at least two of our residents each day
- Pray for those still in treatment or prison
- Pray for our staff and volunteers
- Pray for Safe, Secure, Sober, Social, and Spiritual HOMEs
- Pray for sustainable services and funding
Whether you want to
- mentor a returning resident
- transport returning citizens to their new home or an appointment
- work on home maintenance
- assist in the office with mailings
- help at a drop-in center
- work a prison Transition Fair
- promote Crossing HOME at your church
- enter data like a wiz…
We’ll train you as appropriate for the role you’ll play on our team. Contact Dr. Jim Seemann (email@example.com) if you desire to be fully trained through a college-level course on prison ministry.
If you feel moved to complete a full volunteer application today, please send or email it to Crossing HOME Director Kurtis Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) , 1515 E 66th St., Minneapolis, MN 55423.
Your gift today assists men and women struggling with lives of addiction and incarceration to become free, valued, and productive members of our community.
Contact us for planned giving, or gifts of appreciated assets. We coordinate with the National Christian Foundation to make such gifts possible. All gifts are tax-deductible, whether the donations are financial or physical items. Crossing HOME is organized under My Father’s House and is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit ministry.
As a registered non-profit organization, all donations to Crossing HOME are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
You may either donate through our secure online giving portal or send a check to:
1515 E. 66th St.
Richfield, MN 55423