In an atmosphere of dignity and respect and through the gospel of Jesus, Crossing Home assists women who are affected by addiction, homelessness and poverty to improve their lives and increase self-sufficiency by crossing over a bridge to a valued, responsible and productive future.
We provide coaching after graduation from CD treatment and/or after incarceration:
† Instilling accountability
† Employment training and assistance
† Connecting with community resources
† Encouraging continued personal/spiritual growth
† Bible study
We are available to present reentry awareness and education to:
† Churches, professionals and community groups
† Convening individual and small group sessions
† We recognize that many of the struggles within an addiction is a spiritual issue that requires a spiritual solution.
† Seeking freedom from the affliction of addiction through Biblical based principals.
† Our solution is through faith in Jesus, prayer, and the study of God’s Word – in combination with therapeutic approaches.
The Crossin Home Board:
- President - - - - - Pastor Clarence St. John (Minneapolis)
- Vice President - Pastor Mark J. Boone (Brainerd)
- Treasurer/Secretary - - Jim Halverson (Richmond)
- Board Member - Pastor Darren Sedler (Isanti)
- Board Member - Kory Bellmont (Paynesville)
- Board Member - Pastor Paul Logan (Pelican Rapids)
- Board Member - Pastor Rachel Wickstrom (Duluth)
- Board Member - Jerome P. Muggli, CPA (Cold Springs)